1. I start every day with 2 cups of coffee.
2. I'm secretly a Miley Cyrus fan. I love to work out to her music.
3. I coached club volleyball when I was in college.
4. I don't like tomato based chili. I prefer mine Texas-style. With elbow macaroni.
5. My celebrity crush is Timothy Olyphant aka Raylan Givens.
6. I wear flip-flops 365 days a year.
7. I have 5 tattoos.
8. I used to have my belly button pierced, as well as my nose.
9. I worked at Baskin Robbins in college. And I ate ice cream every time I worked.
10. I hated avocados when I was a kid. Now, I would eat them every day.
11. I used to make fun of my mom for couponing when I was a kid. Oh boy, that one has come back to bite me in the butt!
12. I love salsa. I go through a 48-oz container in a week.
13. Mexican food is my favorite cuisine.
14. I have horrible vision. My eye doctor told me I'm nearing the point where there won't be a prescription for me anymore, and I will have to have Lasik.
15. The thought of Lasik makes my skin crawl.
16. My first car was a 1984 Nissan Pulsar. Baby Blue. It was hideous. I named it "Satan".
17. My second car was a black 1991 Toyota Celica that I called "The Batmobile".
18. I rang in my 21st birthday in the middle of an 8-day power outage due to an ice storm.
19. I'm super picky about purses. I haven't bought one in 2 years because I can't find one I like.
20. I'm not super picky about shoes. I gave away about 30 pairs when I left Oregon (not enough room in the moving truck to bring another 30 pairs of shoes).
21. I hate beets.
22. I've never owned a home. But I'm getting ready to! :)
23. I hate rain.
24. I love snow.
25. I'm a horrible skier. The first time I skied was when I was 24 years old. It took me 3 hours to do my first run. The hubby was maaaaaad!