I fear I have a new addiction. If you had known me 10 years ago (actually, you might have!), you never would have thought I would voluntarily run. I still can't believe how much I like it. Is this growing up? I feel like I've changed so much since I turned 30, how can that be? I've changed more in the last 10 months than I have in the last 10 years. Other changes I've noticed since turning 30:
1. I can't sleep in- What the heck?
2. I can't stay up late- What the double heck?
3. I'm obsessed with having fresh flowers in the house.
4. I've discovered I love mowing the lawn- Yeah, you read that one right.
5. I want to try new things- I've never ever wanted to try new things.
Going along with #5, I actually tried a Zumba class last night. By myself! This is an accomplishment, I usually need someone dragging me kicking and screaming to try a new activity by myself. I found myself nervous before the class, worrying I would look stupid or I would be intimidated. But I forced myself to go, and I'm glad I did. No more fear, I'll be able to continue the class on my own.
Anyhoo, it's early on Wednesday morning here and I'm just waiting for it to get light to go for my run. And when I do go for my run, I'll be running to my new playlist. It's Miley Cyrus heavy, so beware!
Happy Wednesday everyone!