I've got another easy Christmas snack for you. And there were no disasters in the making of these :)
These are so easy, I almost feel guilty posting a recipe for them. Almost. But hey, even simplicity can be delicious. What's more simple than graham crackers, marshmallow, chocolate? There's a reason the s'more is a timeless classic. The flavors seem intended to be paired together. S'mores are one of my favorites, I could go on and on.
I finally finished the cookies and snacks I'm shipping to Oregon yesterday afternoon. I was hoping to ship them yesterday, so I'm a little disappointed that it took me longer. I'm shipping them today though, and as the hubby has said, "They will get there when they get there". True that. Heads up family, cookies are on the way as of today :)
On a completely unrelated note, the hubby and I are going to see the new Hunger Games movie today. Yep, I'm a month late on that one. Better late than never I always say!
Have a great weekend everyone!
(36)graham cracker squares
(1) 7-oz jar marshmallow fluff
(1) package candy coating, chocolate
nonpareil white sprinkles
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break graham crackers along seem down the middle.
3. Spread marshmallow fluff on one half of cracker. Sandwich remaining cracker on top of fluff. Place on parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the crackers.
4. Melt candy coating according to package directions. Dip half of s'more into chocolate and place on parchment paper to dry. Dust the chocolate portion with sprinkles. Repeat with the rest of the s'mores. Allow s'mores to completely harden before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Linked to: Weekend Potluck