|Image source: Wikipedia|
3. I didn't eat eggs until I was 16, or clam chowder till I was 20.
4. I've got a girl-crush on Jennifer Lawrence.
5. I'm addicted to online shopping. And Pinterest.
6. Sephora is my favorite store to shop in, with Victoria's Secret and American Eagle coming in close second and third.
|Image source: simplychicxox.blogspot.com|
8. I wish I could have hedgehogs as pets.
|Image source: rosecityhedgehogs.com|
9. I hate the Patriots.
10. I love the Steelers.
11. My dream job would involve working with dogs in some manner.
12. At one point, I had braces, glasses, and a perm. All at the same time. Yikes.
13. I love living in the country, even though I never thought I would growing up.
14. I don't wear my engagement ring all the time, because I'm scared to death I'm going to lose it.
15. I carry at least 2-3 lip balms with me at all times.
16. I don't feel supportive of Paula Deen. The n-word tops my list of words you don't say, along with the r-word and the f-word (and I don't mean the f-word that rhymes with luck).
17. HBO and Showtime shows drive me crazy. Why do they only do 10 episode seasons once a year? True Blood, Homeland, Dexter, and Game of Thrones all make me want scream when they wrap up a season.
18. I think Game of Thrones is the best show on TV right now.
|Image source: Fansided|
19. I think Homeland is a close second.
20. I secretly wish I could pull off bright red hair.
|Image source: Tumblr|
22. I wear yoga pants 90% of the time.
23. I've bought 872 songs on i-Tunes.
24. Sleeping is one of my favorite things to do, but it's also one of the hardest things for me to do.
25. I like to make up dance routines in my house when no one is home.