1. What was the last thing you took a picture of? The actual last picture I took was of my couponing haul for the week which you can find under the Weekly Deals section. But the one before that was a silly picture of Gizmo:
|Gizmo has taken a liking to Haloti's baby bed|
2. What is your favorite smell? Tie between Pulled Pork Tacos cooking in the crock pot and the baking of chocolate chip cookies.
3. What do you love most about yourself? How stubborn I am and how I refuse to give up.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? How stubborn I am and how I refuse to give up! A close second would be my inability to give forgiveness a lot of the time.
5. If you were to win $10 million dollars, what would you do with it? Oh, I have thought about this way too much. First things first, I would buy a home. A new car for Jerame and a new car for me would be next. Obviously, we would give large sums of money to our immediate family members. Next would be large sums of money given to the Humane Society and a charity of Jerame's choosing. The rest would be invested wisely.
6. If you were given the opportunity to live anywhere else in the world, where would you live? I hate to say it people, but I would not stay here. I would have to say Canada (anyone out there surprised?). The culture up there is pretty similar to down here but Canada has universal healthcare, something the US sorely lacks.
7. What is/was your favorite subject in school? Geology. Not so much the mineralogy part, but my favorite course I took in college was Geological Hazards. My next favorite was a class glossing over the rock record (if you know the rock record, you know that it can't be completely covered in one class).
8. What is your favorite food? Such a hard question! The answer my mind keeps coming back to is shrimp. So delicious and so incredibly versatile!
9. What is your favorite color? Purple (duh)
10. What is your favorite book? Gone With The Wind. I have lost count of how many times I have read this book. When I was younger, I used to read it once a year. I haven't read it in awhile, it might be time to brush the dust off of it and give it another read.
11. What is your favorite TV show of all time? 'Friend's. My husband often says he can't understand how I can watch episodes of 'Friends' over and over and over.
12. What is your favorite song? Wow, that's hard. If you were to look on my iPod to see what the number one song listened to is, it would tell you it's Hinder's "Better Than Me". That's definitely not my favorite song though. I am going to have to say All American Rejects "Move Along" which is on my Top 25 listened to on my iPod.
13. If your life was a song, what would the title be? "The Dance" by good ol' Garth Brooks.
14. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds? While it would be cool to be invisible, I think I would take the power to read minds. Yes, it would suck to know what everyone is thinking of you but you would also find out who your real friends are. Also, think how good this skill would be in business! How much easier would it be to strategize if you always knew what your opponent is thinking?
15. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? Easy, super intelligence. The super smart could always find or invent a way for them to develop super strength but there is no guarantee the super strong would also have super intelligence.
16. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? I think I would want to be my dog. My dogs have it so easy and they have no idea! They don't have to worry about jobs, money, family, etc. The only thing they worry about is if I am going to take them for a walk or sneak them an extra snack.
17. What is the most beautiful place you have ever seen? I don't travel a lot, so I would have to say Hawaii.
|Valleys in Kona|
|That's me! Looking out at the ocean in Kona, 2007.|
18. What person in history would you most like to meet? I'd have to say Einstein. He was a genius but I bet he was weird as hell!
19. What was your childhood nickname? I didn't really have one but my high school dance coach used to call me "J-Rho". Lame, I know!
20. What is the biggest lesson you learned last year? Not to take anything for granted. Nothing is guaranteed so you have to enjoy and appreciate everything you have. That and 6 months worth of income in your savings is not enough!