1. For Will to get a haircut! Come on, it's Hollywood! Isn't there something else they can do with him? I have been on Team Sue since Day 1 regarding Schuester needing a new hairstyle.
2. For Sue to run a successful campaign and be elected to the House of Representatives. I can only imagine the hijinks that would ensue! Jane Lynch plays this role to a T, I can't image anyone else playing her. And she is at her best when she is mean.
3. For Finn and Rachel to break-up. For good. The Ross and Rachel (coincidence?) of Glee, this story line is seriously stale.
4. More guest stars! My two top choices would be Jamie Foxx and Jon Hamm. We already know that Jamie Foxx can sing, plus he is funny. If you have seen Jon Hamm on SNL, you know he is surprisingly funny! With a Broadway background and negotiations for the next season of Mad Men not completed, why not take some time to be on Glee?
5. More of Puck. Ok, chock this one up to hormones. Don't judge me! Mark Salling, the actor who plays Puck, is 28 which makes me feel significantly less creepy about my school-girl crush.
6. For Brittany's online web show "Fondue for Two" to become a YouTube hit leaving Brittany famous. Lord Tubbington would also rise to fame as co-host of the show. Speaking of Brittany, more Brittany in general! Next to Sue, her character is one of the funniest on the show.
7. For Sunshine Corazon to transfer back to McKinley High. As much as I love Rachel, I would love to see her have to take a back seat to someone that was better than her. Maybe on an episode regarding learning to be humble perhaps?
8. For an influx of new talent to the New Directions. Once they have more bodies behind them, they should start throwing Slushies in the faces of the football players. How good would that feel?
9. I have read from interviews with the show's producers that there is going to be less music on Season 3. I'm vehemently opposed to this as this is not what the show is about. I am not sure Gleeks will be willing to accept the show in its new format either.
10. For Glee to go country! I'm not talking crossover pop-country like Taylor Swift and Lady A (love them both!) but something that is really country and transforming it into something modern. My top choice? An episode featuring the music of Alabama!
- I know, I am such a dork. Let the ribbing ensue.